Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let's start with a Puppy Picture


This is the photo of the first time I saw Dexter. This was his online photo. I fell in love when him. I sent an email to the breeder and I went to bed and dreamed of him. I found out the next day he was still available. Hubby and I hit the road for a road trip to Reno. I was so excited.

Here is the face that stole my heart.

A few days later he was stealing my heart at home. With a face like this, well you gotta admit,
who could resist?

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love those eyes! I wouldn't have been able to resist him, either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie Toni. I should do this for Buddy but I'd never be able to keep up to the books and him. lol. I look forward to Dex's Diary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies.. thanks so much... I really just plan to keep up on it like a picture or two every month.. and if anything interesting happens. Should be fun.... You know me.. I love books, knitting and my dog. :)

    ReplyDelete